San Bernardino killers reportedly buried in small funeral

23 Dec 2015 | Author: | No comments yet »

San Bernardino attackers ‘DID NOT post about jihad on social media’ claim FBI.

Tashfeen Malik and her husband Syed Rizwan Farook carried out the massacre during a party for civil servants in San Bernardino, California on December 2. The revelation about the private messages comes after US security officials were criticised for not checking killer Malik’s social media before admitting her to the US in 2014. He also said that Muhammed Youssef Abduladeez, who killed four Marines and a Navy soldier in Chattanooga, Tennessee, this year, was inspired by a foreign terror group, the first such admission from the FBI.

The FBI previously said Farook’s wife seemingly pledged allegiance to the leader of Islamic State before launching the sickening assault , something it now denies. Sources close to the investigation confirmed that they had found a message of support to IS chief Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi – but did not explain how they knew Malik, 27, had made the post. Others added that Malik expressed “admiration” for al-Baghdadi but there was no sign anyone affiliated with IS replied or that any operational instructions were passed to her. The FBI confirmed it is probing the massacre as an act of terrorism and the couple’s family have been contacted in Pakistan as they build up information on their movements. Crude devices were left behind at the scene of the massacre and defused by bomb squads, and a dozen more were recovered at the killers’ rented home.

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

About this site