Schools around US receive hoax threats; two arrested in Indiana

23 Dec 2015 | Author: | No comments yet »

Here is the fake email threat that closed down Los Angeles public schools, canceling classes for 640,000 students.

The rambling, broken English email threat that abruptly shuttered the city’s entire public school system Tuesday — but was laughed at by New York City authorities — has been made public, thanks to ABC Los Angeles.

MIAMI (WSVN) – The Miami-Dade School Board has deemed a threat the district received late Wednesday to be “less than credible,” but have planned to step up security at local public schools as a precautionary measure.MIAMI (AP) — Students in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Houston and Dallas were heading to school Thursday, hours after school officials in those cities said they received threats similar to the ones received by the Los Angeles and New York school districts earlier this week. The Miami-Dade County, Dallas and Houston school districts announced on their websites that “less-than-credible” threats were received by email late Wednesday evening, and that schools would be open Thursday. All classes will be in session as scheduled. “Parents are encouraged to send their children to their regularly scheduled classes,” the release stated. In Texas, officials called parents’ homes through an automated system, disclosing the threat, and adding, “As a precautionary measure … law enforcement officers are currently conducting random sweeps of school district buildings to ensure student safety,” the Houston Chronicle reported.

The school superintendent in Los Angeles shut down the entire school system, affecting more than 600,000 students, out of what officials described as an abundance of caution. In Dallas, officials with the Dallas Independent School District said some teachers and staff members at two schools — Pinkston High and Martinez Elementary — received emailed threats and notified district officials.

The district’s police department activated its emergency response protocol and began working with other law enforcement agencies to make sure the schools were safe. The letter sent from the Cock.li email address to Los Angeles officials on Tuesday, purported to be from a disgruntled staff member who had joined a terror cell and stocked district buildings with pressure cooker bombs and nerve gas. It also gives an extremely detailed plan of the upcoming attack, even specifying a detonation time that was hours away, only to conclude: “And there is nothing you can do to stop it.” Bratton said New York received the same email as Los Angeles, with only the locations changed.

The husband and wife alleged perpetrators are believed to have been inspired by the Islamic State, though are not thought to have had any contact with the terror group, according to Reuters. Associated Press writers Diana Heidgerd and David Warren in Dallas, Mike Graczyk in Houston and Rick Callahan in Indianapolis contributed to this report. I am a devout Muslim, and was once against violence, but I have teamed up with a local jihadist cell as it is the only way I’ll be able to accomplish my massacre the correct way.

If you cancel classes, the bombings will take place regardless, and we will bring our guns to the streets and offices of Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Bakersfield, and San Diego.

Twitter-news
Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

About this site