17 Moments That Deserve to Be in Memoirs
Some rare moments are just worth taking a picture of to secure in your memory. Later, when you open your gallery, you will understand how important or notable it was. It could be a random photo of a funny passenger at the airport or your first kitty’s attempt to eat from a dish.
1. Let the whole world wait.
2. “Poor little guy was bored at his parents’ wedding.”
3. “My cab driver tonight was so excited to share with me that he’d made the cover of the calendar. I told him I’d help let the world see.”
4. “She fell asleep on my mom’s hand.”
5. “A passenger put down a mattress and went to sleep at the gate.”
6. “After 2 daughters, it amazes me how different a little boy naturally behaves.”
“Here, he is forcing his way into helping his grandpa fix our dishwasher.”