25 Best One-Piece Swimsuits for 2023: Shop Cutout, Plunge & More Styles
There are plenty of good reasons to peruse the best one-piece swimsuits—especially ahead of a summer that’s bound to be memorable. Maybe you like a little more coverage from your swimwear, maybe you want something to wear off the beach with your regular clothes, or maybe you’re still holding on to childhood ambitions of becoming a lifeguard and want to have the uniform handy. If you identify with any of those or just want to shop the best swimsuit brands ahead of a trip, there’s a seemingly endless array of options to tempt you to checkout.
Best One-Piece Swimsuits 2023:
- Best One-Piece Swimsuit for Moms: Summersalt The Ruffle Backflip, $125
- Best Tummy Control One-Piece Swimsuit: Miraclesuit Oceanus Tummy Control Swimsuit, $117
- Most Supportive One-Piece Swimsuit: Boden Sweetheart Cup Size Swimsuit, $61
- Best Strapless One-Piece Swimsuit: J.Crew Ruched Bandeau One-Piece, $77
- Best Full-Coverage One-Piece Swimsuit: Athleta Hermosa One-Piece Swimsuit, $98
- Best Plus-Size One-Piece Swimsuit: ASOS Curve T-Back Swimsuit, $35
One-piece bathing suits—whether a bandeau, a one-shoulder, or a long-sleeve style—can easily be incorporated with the rest of your wardrobe, doubling as a bodysuit to wear with your favorite pair of shorts or a cute beach skirt. Unlike some high-waist bikinis, which can lean too cheeky, there’s something undeniably timeless and chic about a one-piece, even the ones that take a dip into the season’s trends. And the versatile fit works for just about anyone, whether you’re in need of a swimsuit for small boobs or a plus-size swimsuit. For further proof, we found the 27 best one-piece swimsuits for 2023 that cover every style preference and budget (yes, including swimsuits under $100)—beach cover-ups sold separately.
All products featured on Glamour are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.