Leonardo DiCaprio, the famous actor, and environmental activist, has a luxurious real estate portfolio that spans the globe. Here are some of his noteworthy properties:
- Carbon Beach – Malibu, California DiCaprio’s beachfront property in Malibu, also known as “Billionaire’s Beach,” cost him $23 million in 2017. The house boasts six bedrooms, a cinema room, a tennis court, a gym, and a stunning view of the Pacific Ocean.
- Greenwich Village – New York City DiCaprio owns a three-bedroom apartment in Greenwich Village that he bought for $10 million in 2014. The eco-friendly building features a landscaped roof terrace and a fitness center.
- Palm Springs – California DiCaprio’s desert property in Palm Springs is a 7,022 square-foot mid-century modern house that he purchased in 2014 for $5.2 million. The property has six bedrooms, a swimming pool, and a tennis court.
- Private island – Belize In 2005, DiCaprio purchased a 104-acre island off the coast of Belize for $1.75 million. The island, called Blackadore Caye, is currently being developed into an eco-resort that emphasizes sustainability and conservation.
- Hollywood Hills – Los Angeles DiCaprio’s Hollywood Hills home is a modernist gem designed by architect Marmol Radziner. The house has four bedrooms, a swimming pool, a guesthouse, and a fantastic view of the city.
- Malibu Colony – Malibu, California DiCaprio’s other Malibu property is a beachfront bungalow that he bought for $1.6 million in 1998. The cozy house has two bedrooms and a deck that overlooks the ocean.
- Riverhouse – Battery Park City, New York DiCaprio’s apartment in the Riverhouse building in Battery Park City was purchased in 2008 for $3.67 million. The LEED-certified building offers eco-friendly features such as air and water filtration systems, a rooftop garden, and a fitness center.
- Moby’s Home – Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles DiCaprio purchased this home from musician Moby for $4.9 million in 2016. The house features three bedrooms, a recording studio, and a large outdoor terrace with a view of the city.
- Delray Beach – Florida In 2018, DiCaprio bought a $7.1 million oceanfront home in Delray Beach, Florida. The 4,644-square-foot house has six bedrooms, a pool, and a private beach.
- Saint-Tropez – France DiCaprio has been known to rent or visit villas in the luxurious resort town of Saint-Tropez, France. He has reportedly stayed in a villa called La Cala Rossa, which offers a private beach, a pool, and stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea.
In addition to these properties, DiCaprio also owns a luxury apartment in Battery Park City, New York, that he bought in 2008 for $3.67 million. He reportedly also owns a condo in the exclusive 9300 Wilshire building in Beverly Hills.