Higher Pay for Healthcare Staff? Ease Burnout by Using Your PTO
— Must-reads about the latest news and trends in healthcare careers
February 5, 2023
Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the web to help you learn what’s next.
- Higher pay could be coming to permanent and contract staff, thanks to staffing shortages – Healthcare labor trends in 2023: increased burnout, executive stress (Healthcare Dive)
- Get the salary you want before you accept the job – How to effectively negotiate your physician contract: webinar (CompHealth)
- Unhappy in your medical career? Start using your personal time off (PTO) – 6 ways to curb physician burnout (Physicians Practice)
- To be the best doctor, use less medical jargon – The power of ordinary English to improve healthcare (Forbes)
- Navigating Medicare’s pay cut and other changes that will affect your bottom line – Physician payment outlook (Medical Economics)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. Grabl has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years. CompHealth is part of the CHG Healthcare family of companies.