Karim Benzema is having an odd time since his 2-5 loss against Cristiano Ronaldo in the Saudi Pro League. The Frenchman has not been attending the club’s camp since then. However, the issue gave rise to speculation that Benzema was aiming for a return to Los Blancos, which is now denied by his brother, who called it “fake news,” according to Fabrizio Romano.
America’s Favorite Video Today
The earlier talks suggested that Real Madrid’s president, Florentino Perez, obstructed the idea of him coming back to Santiago Bernabeu despite the coach, Carlo Ancelotti, being open. The report read, “Carlo Ancelotti would be open to Benzema’s return to Real Madrid, but Florentino Perez said no.” The 14-time European Champions do not have a number nine since Benzema left and might be looking for Kylian Mbappe to take it over.
⚪️ “Carlo Ancelotti would be open to Benzema’s return to Real Madrid but Florentino Perez said no”.
⛔️🇫🇷 Karim Benzema’s brother denies: “Fake news”, sharing the news from France. pic.twitter.com/CenN458PSc
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) January 25, 2024
More to follow….
Providing feedback will help us make your experience better.
Enjoyed Your Read? Let us know how likely you are to recommend EssentiallySports to your friends!