- A free and public Server running IBM i 7.5 for everyone
- You can create your own user profile, you have 500MB of disk storage and two private libraries
- You can program in CL, RPG, SQL, COBOL, train your skills and start learning about the best server operating system ever 🙂
- Create your own programming projects, you can even use node.js or other web technologies (contact us for http settings)
- An average of 25 new users per day! Great IBM i community!
- Anyone can create a user profile (see below)
Do not create multiple users or try to run commercial environments
- There will be a hard restriction on number of connections from a single IP
- There will be a hard setting on excluding other users from a user library
- There will be no regular backup, and there will be no guarantee that this system is online if you need it
- This system is a playground. But it will not be a place to make business without the efforts…
PUB400.COM serves the IBM i community for almost 23 years, starting
in year 2000 as a little test system.
Now it is serving more than 40.000 Users worldwide as a learning and testing environment to get in touch with the
most advanced business operating system “IBM i” (named “AS/400” and “iSeries” before).
IBM i is the leading integrative platform for managing and running business oriented workload
combining legacy software with modern open source techniques. It’s just up to you – IBM i will handle it.
NOTE: Love PUB400? Nominate Holger Scherer (hs at rzkh.de)
a Community Champion at