January 5, 2023 | Sponsored by Rise
Presented by Rise
Join a panel led by editor-in-chief Jim Cooper as Digiday and Rise kick off 2023 with a special preview of the upcoming Digiday Publishing Summit. As our editors prepare to put a lens on revenue, data and editorial strategies at the Vail summit this March, RSVP to save your spot at this in-person, invite-only first look on February 7 at 4 p.m. EST at Elsie Rooftop in New York.
Our conversation will feature a specially selected roster of panelists including Rise’s CRO Chen Shalit, each putting an expert eye on trends, evolving opportunities for publishers and how programmatic is shaping the publisher conversation in the coming year.
Join this special preview panel and learn more about:
- Publisher revenue, data, needs and challenges in 2023
- Evolving tactics for publishers building video, CTV and audio campaigns
- How programmatic is unlocking new placements, auctions and other revenue opportunities
- Publisher measurement and analytics trends
- Programmatic roles for first-party data and contextual strategies
After the discussion, stay for a cocktail reception and a chance to chat with our panelists and fellow attendees. Get a jump on the most critical topics for publishers and get ready for a year of growth — apply now for your seat at the Digiday Publishing Summit Preview.